We can work up a custom logo design for your fence, provided you have the height for it. The taller the fence, the more space we can design on, which allows for more detail. (See Example Below)
If you have a short fence, we may have to crop your image to make it work but it will still look great!
Make sure to measure your fence before submitting your request.
We recommend at least 5' for a logo design. 6' or higher (20 links or more) is great spacing for logos. 4' (14/15 Links tall) is often not enough for very detailed logos.
We will attempt to design your logo depending on the amount of detail but we cannot guarantee a full logo. We will only showcase our best options.
Submitting A Custom Design Request.
In order for your request to be complete, we need the following information emailed to [email protected]
Fence Space Information:
- Accurate Height of fence (Number of LINKS (diamonds) from top to bottom) -- Not Sure? Click Here
- Accurate Length of fence (Space available side-to-side. Please note, poles DO NOT interfere with the design. SEE EXAMPLE HERE
- Link Size (2" or 1.75") of your fence. Not Sure? Click Here
- Color Choices? SEE COLOR CHART HERE
- JPG or PDF File of Logo/Design - High-Resolution Attachment
- School/Business Website
- Contact Information: Name, Phone Number and Email
If you have a limited budget, please let us know. Custom designs range in price, so please let us know what your budget requirements (if any) are in order to design accordingly.